Salsa Digital official supplier for ICT services to NSW Government
Salsa Digital recently received official accreditation to supply ICT services to NSW Government clients.
NSW Government ICT Services Scheme
The NSW Government ICT Services Scheme was set up to streamline the procurement of ICT goods and services, and to improve delivery quality. Through the scheme, NSW Government agencies access prequalified suppliers of a range of ICT services. The scheme has been in place since 2013, delivering efficiencies and innovation in government and positively impacting citizens.
Salsa Digital and the scheme
Salsa Digital became an accredited supplier in December 2017, following a rigorous assessment process. We’re now accredited to supply the following services to NSW Government agencies:
- Business analysis
- Custom application development
- Web design and content management services
- Software support and maintenance service
First project underway
We’ve already secured and started our first project through the scheme. The project is a rebuild on govCMS of the National Australian Built Environment Rating Scheme (NABERS) website for the New South Wales Department of Planning and Environment. Watch this space for the new NABERS site...it’s going to be live mid 2018.
Aligning with our strategic vision
Our addition to this panel is a major win in our overall strategic vision:
To be Australia’s premium enterprise-grade open source, open platform and open data full service digital agency.
We’ve been a player in the Federal and Victorian space for some time, and it’s great to officially add NSW to our client list.
Some of our recent/current government projects include:
- Building Victoria’s Single Digital Presence for Department of Premier and Cabinet
- Victorian Department of Premier and Cabinet
- Department of Finance
- Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency (ARPANSA)
- Stay Smart Online
- Department of Communications and the Arts
- The Victorian Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA)
- CERT Australia (Computer Emergency Response Team)
- Australian and New Zealand Association of Clerks-at-the-table (ANZACATT)
- Victims of Crime Assistance Tribunal (VOCAT)
- Emergency Services Telecommunications Authority (ESTA)
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA)
Other panels and achievements
The inclusion on the NSW panel adds to our existing panels and achievements in the government market, including:
- Member of the eServices panel for Victorian agencies
- Registered supplier on the Department of Human Services’ Creative and Digital Communications Panel
- Member of the Digital Transformation Agency’s Digital Marketplace
- Acquia Partner of the Year 2016
- Building Victoria’s first govCMS site
- Building the first public federal govCMS site— Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA)
- Exclusive govCMS trainer on behalf of Department of Finance (DoF)