We’re committed to open source and we're pledging to spend 100 hours on the top issues, as voted by you - the community.
Have your say
Is there something that frustrates you about Drupal that you wish would just get fixed? Salsa would love to help by contributing back to the Drupal community. We’re committed to open source and we’re pledging to spend 100 hours on the top issues, as voted by you — the community!
Have your say at DrupalSouth this week. Talk to any of the Salsarians during the event, or get involved online by voting and submitting ideas via http://sli.do/Salsa100HrGiveback
Add ideas and vote
Follow the steps below to add ideas and vote:
- Go to http://sli.do/Salsa100HrGiveback on desktop or mobile
- Click on Ideas and upvote on existing issues (you can vote for more than one issue, but only once)
- Submit an idea of what you’d like fixed — add a link to the Drupal issue queue if there is one.
Some ideas we’ve heard from the community already:
- Porting modules to Drupal 9
- Working on Drupal 9’s UI theme Olivero
- Enhancing Drupal’s mobile experience
- Improving multisite functionality (https://www.drupal.org/project/drupal/issues/3004496)
We’d love to hear your thoughts. Then we’ll select the top 5 issues to go into our giveback pledge.
Voting closes Friday 6 December. Get involved online and help us direct our 100 hours in the best way possible.