My Dad taught me a love for the interrelated web of nature growing up in the bush in Hepburn Springs and I still look for the patterns in everything. Humans fascinate me; diversity, cultural nuances, lens of perception, eccentricity, it's my secret sauce on my favourite technology pie.
RMIT Bachelor of Design (Industrial Design). PostGrad DipEducation (Technology- Fine Art). Masters of Design (Distinction). Certified ZUU fitness trainer.
- Ingrid and Sveta and (beanie)
- Impersonated a snowball in a Mont Blanc downhill skiing race
- Several FIAA Design awards
- International Eco-emotional design exhibitions & Eco-creative events
- Random games of hide-n-seek with Ingrid & Sveta.
- Impersonating Jamie Oliver.
- Biodiversity preservation.
- Guerilla gardening.