Based in Sydney, Adam’s goal is to consistently find innovative design solutions to challenges within Salsa’s user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) space.
Adam has spent over 16 years in creative design, user experience and frontend development fields, and has helped provide beautiful and engaging designs for Salsa’s customers.
Adam’s skills cover the complete end-to-end design process:
- Discovery and design workshops, such as persona and sketching sessions
- Design strategy, such as user story and user journey mapping
- Rapid prototyping and interaction
- Customer/user testing, and identifying key patterns and behaviours
- Developing storyboards and/or wireframes with user-centred design principles
- Interface and interaction design with a focus on user accessibility
- Visual design such as photo retouching, illustration, and iconography
- Website development
For the past four years at Salsa, Adam has been using his skills for our enterprise, government, and educational clients.
Adam's career has carried him across Melbourne, Sydney, and London to help build brands for digital and advertising agencies, magazine publishers, and online retailers. He’s worked for IE Digital, Powerfront, and David Knight Advertising, where he’s helped drive creative business outcomes for industry-leading organisations such as Nike, Lexus, Australia Post, Bupa, St John’s Ambulance and Oroton.
- Diploma of Information Technology (Website Development)
- Cert IV Information Technology (Interactive Multimedia)
- Cert IV Graphic Design Foundation
Chances are, you’ll find Adam either in front of a computer screen, playing music, or getting lost in nature on his mountain bike.