Based in Canberra, Akhil works with our Federal Government clients and our tech team translating business requirements into digital solutions.
Akhil works with our clients from project discovery to launch, making sure projects run smoothly — on schedule and on budget. Akhil also has strong technical skills, which means he can more effectively ‘bridge’ the gap between the client and Salsa’s tech team...talking tech to the developers and plain English to the clients.
- Seven years working on and delivering GovCMS projects
- 15 years’ digital project management and web development
- Business requirements analysis
- Digital strategy and development
Akhil has 16 years’ experience in the technology industry, covering both the government and private sectors. He was a product manager for a software company, ran his own digital agency for five years, then worked at the Department of Communications and the Arts in Canberra for eight years. His roles have covered everything from frontend UX and web design to product management, project delivery and digital strategy.
- Advanced Diploma in Asia Pacific Marketing
- Bachelor of Business, Marketing
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Australian Government Negative Vetting Level 1 security clearance (granted 01-Apr-2019)
- Cycling, including competing in cross country and 24-hour enduro mountain bike events
- Bush walking/hiking with my two sons spotting kangaroos and echidnas