Based all over the world(!), Laura works with Salsa on our digital strategy, including SEO and social media.
Laura works on Salsa’s digital strategy, covering social media, SEO and all things Google related. She helps us position the Salsa brand and leverages our quality content with tailored Google Adwords’ campaigns that reflect our expertise.
- Digital strategy
- Social media strategy
- Marketing communications
- SEO and SEM
- Project management
- Email marketing
Laura rejoined Salsa Digital in 2018 as a consultant, having worked for us in 2013 as a digital strategist. Her background is in digital marketing, website development and eCommerce. Over the past 20 years she has worked with many large retail brands including Speedo, Nike, Midas Shoes and Mollini on both the digital agency and client side. During these roles she gained extensive experience in both social media strategy and search engine optimisation (SEO).
Her superpower is helping businesses rank on the first page of Google for what they care about. She does this by combining the art of understanding a user’s psychology with the ability to synthesise and analyse data.
She has been working full time as a freelance consultant for five years.
- Bachelor Liberal Arts
- Cert IV in Marketing
- Cert IV in Business Sales
Hobbies and fun facts
- Was travelling the world as part of a one-year work and travel group (but had to come back because of Covid-19)
- Learnt how to play the violin at 30 years of age
- Is a political junkie, follows USA and world politics closely
- Spent several years learning the art of public speaking
- Her next adventure is learning how to code