Based in Jakarta - Indonesia, Nathania provides a broad range of support to the executive team and wider Salsa business.
Nathania provides administrative and technical support across all aspects of the Salsa business — from loading content onto the Salsa website to process documentation and reporting. She also works on client projects, helping with manual content migration and helps out with Requests for Quotations (RFQs).
- Content publishing in Drupal and other content management systems
- High level of administrative skills across Google Suite and MS Office
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustration
Nathania has nine years’ experience in administration and content publishing. Before starting with Salsa, Nathania was an operations analyst at Powerfront. She has also worked as a sales/marketing executive in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, trading, web components, security appliances, beauty service and web development.
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Information Technology)
- Spending time with her dogs
- Watching Korean dramas, Netflix, Disney+
- House DIY