Based in Melbourne, Shane is responsible for financial management at Salsa. His role includes financial reporting, statutory compliance and financial data analysis.
He also provides strategic recommendations for Salsa’s long-term business and financial planning.
- Financial accounting
- Strategic business and financial analysis
- Financial projections
- Investment modelling
- Mentoring and leadership
Shane has over 25 years’ experience in accounting. His previous finance roles include company accountant at ASX-listed companies Equity Trustees and Stanfield Funds Management. He's also worked as group accountant and finance manager across a variety of industries, such as telecommunications (BTB Group), aged care (Glen-Craig Villages), engineering (Panametrics) and publishing (Elsevier Science). These roles have been based overseas and in Australia.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting/Banking & Finance)
- Accounting Technician (Irish qualification)
- Spending time with my family
- Football (the real one, that you play with your feet)
- Board games