Based in Sydney, Tina is Salsa’s user research expert, helping to ensure our client’s projects meet users’ needs.
Tina works with our clients through the end-to-end research lifecycle — understanding research objectives, designing the research approach, recruiting users, conducting research, analysing data and sharing actionable insights. She has a passion for understanding user behaviour and displays a deep empathy and curiosity in all the research she conducts. Tina brings client team research insights to help drive decisions for our digital clients.
- Understanding research objectives and gathering a brief
- Designing the most appropriate research approach
- Recruiting research participants
- Facilitating the research
- Synthesising the data
- Identifying and sharing actionable insights
Tina has spent over 28 years in user research and human-centred design. She discovered her profession in 1993 as a management consultant with Accenture, when she was asked to join its first ever human factors team. After realising she wanted to be a practitioner rather than a manager, she launched as a freelance consultant and has since worked with companies large and small, such as Westpac, BT Financial Group, News Corp, NRMA, Optus, Athena Home Loans and Fairfax Digital to name a few.
- Bachelor of Economics (Honours)
- Learning, learning and more learning (about basically anything)