NSW Government ICT Services Scheme
The was set up to streamline the procurement of ICT goods and services, and to improve delivery quality. Through the scheme, NSW Government agencies access prequalified suppliers of a range of ICT services. The scheme has been in place since 2013, delivering efficiencies and innovation in government and positively impacting citizens.
Salsa Digital and the scheme
Salsa Digital became an accredited supplier in December 2017, following a rigorous assessment process. We’re now accredited to supply the following services to NSW Government agencies:
- Business analysis
- Custom application development
- Web design and content management services
- Software support and maintenance service
Aligning with our strategic vision
Our addition to this panel is a major win in our overall strategic vision:
To be Australia’s premium enterprise-grade open source, open platform and open data full service digital agency.
We’ve been a player in the Federal and Victorian space for some time, and it’s great to officially add NSW to our client list.
Some of our recent/current government projects include:
- Building Victoria’s Single Digital Presence for Department of Premier and Cabinet
- Department of Finance
- Stay Smart Online
- CERT Australia (Computer Emergency Response Team)
- Australian and New Zealand Association of Clerks-at-the-table (ANZACATT)
- Emergency Services Telecommunications Authority (ESTA)
Other panels and achievements
The inclusion on the NSW panel adds to our existing panels and achievements in the government market, including: