Track: Content management
Learn how to navigate a Drupal/GovCMS site and recognise custom roles, content types, taxonomy (category) systems and contributed modules. This course will increase your efficiency and productivity, teaching you how to use Drupal’s features so you can manage any Drupal/GovCMS site — including highly customised sites.
Duration: One day
Cost: $ 595
- No prior experience with Drupal/GovCMS is necessary.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Create, publish, unpublish and manage content
- Add files, media or inline images/video
- Relate content through terms, tags and linking
- Edit content for SEO, customise URLs and add metadata
- Conduct tasks as a content creator and editor
- Create webforms and access data from webforms
- Manage users, reviews roles and permissions, and change account settings
- Manage spam, problem users or spammers