Maximise your site’s potential and staff productivity through Salsa’s expert training. We’ll teach you how to build, publish and administer your Drupal or govCMS website.
Drupal is an award-winning, enterprise-grade content management system (CMS) that’s easy to use, stable, highly secure and open source (no license fees). For this reason it’s the preferred CMS of many governments and corporate organisations around the world, including the Australian Federal Government.
govCMS is the government-branded Drupal CMS available to all federal, state and local government departments.
Benefits of govCMS training
Salsa's Drupal and govCMS training can help your team and website reach its full potential. Training will give you:
Increase skills, adoption and enhance morale.
Consistency across your site
In development, publishing
Improve your staff's
productivity and overall
Reduce development costs
and maintenance liabilities
by adopting best practices.
Why might you want training?
If either you or your developers need to learn govCMS, improve your skills in a specific terrain; or you want to make your team more productive, Salsa offers training in the following areas.
Web developer or Software engineer looking to learn how to build govCMS Drupal sites or attain certification
Content Administrator looking to learn how to maintain site content on your govCMS Drupal site
Web Admin looking to learn how to technically administer and support your govCMS Drupal site for BAU
Courses for developers and software engineers who need to build Drupal or govCMS sites or attain certification.
- Drupal/govCMS in a Day
- Site Builder (two days)
- Module Development (two days)
The two tracks
Salsa’s training is tailored for two different govCMS user groups; Developers, and Content Managers.
Training solutions can also be customised to ensure you get the most out of the Drupal and govCMS technology.
* Salsa’s govCMS training courses are $595+GST per student, per day, plus travel costs. Minimum class size of four students (or equivalent fee).
Courses for content managers, publishers and administrators who will maintain your website’s content and support the site.
- Content Administration (one day)
- Custom Content and Site Administration (one day)
The courses (at a glance)
Salsa’s govCMS training courses are $595+GST per student, per day, plus travel costs. Minimum class size of four students (or equivalent fee). Custom training packages can also be tailored upon working with you to understand your specific training requirements.
Our training can be delivered at your offices or at our training facility in Collingwood.
Courses at our Collingwood office include:
- Training room for up to six attendees
- Lunch and refreshments
- Instructor-led presentation
- Student training manual
- Sandbox environment in a computer lab
First Floor, 159 Victoria Pde Collingwood, VIC 3066
Meet Suchi, the trainer
Salsa Technical Lead Suchi Garg conducts all our Drupal and GovCMS training courses.
- 20+ years’ professional experience, with more than 16 years in open source web development
- Salsa Digital technical lead and Drupal expert
- Developed over 50 Drupal and GovCMS projects
- Acquia-certified developer, frontend specialist and backend specialist
- Drupal Grand Master (highest Acquia certification)
- Certified Scrum Master
- Over six years’ experience as a Drupal trainer
- Actively involved in the Drupal community