Mobile DevelopmentYou get that mobile is important. We get it too. Over 1.2 billion people access websites on smart devices every day, more than one quarter of all searching is now done on these devices, and around 30% of people open emails on a phone. Wow.
Before you embark on designing and building a mobile project for your business, you need to very carefully understand how it will be used, and what purpose it is serving. Once you understand the strategy behind the project, you can then determine:
- Do you need an app, or will a mobile site suffice?
- What functionality does your mobile platform require?
- Do you need everything? Often you don't need to replicate all of your main site or application functionality on a mobile device
- Similarly, you may require additional functionality for users on the move (E.g. directions or store locations)
Responsive & Mobile Sites
- Responsive conversions: convert your desktop only website to a fully responsive site, ensuring it works seamlessly on smart phones, tablets and all desktops
- Mobile sites: if you'd prefer to keep it simpler, or are planning to re-build your entire site shortly, a more economical approach may be to create a mobile only site for now
- Responsive site development: if your existing site just isn't delivering for you, talk to us about re-building the site into a responsive platform
iOS & Android Development
The Salsa team have experience in building some of Australia's favourite applications, such as tramTRACKER®; regularly helping Australian business innovate and improve by using mobile technology to solve real business problems.
Mobile Process Automation
Salsa's engineering pedigree and strong business analaysis experience facilitates a strong "process automation" service offering. Helping some of Australia's largest businesses automate labour intensive, innacurate, expensive and error-riddled manual processes with powerful mobile technology solutions is a significant strength for Salsa.